Mariner’s Inn: 5339 Lighthouse Bay Dr
December 11th @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Learning how to avoid costly mistakes may be the best investment you can make.
You are cordially invited to an informational dinner event for area residents who are retired or nearing retirement. There is no obligation, and nothing will be sold. Enjoy a complimentary dinner after the presentation Well known local retirement specialist, Pete Cymbalak will reveal the latest proven techniques and strategies to help you preserve your capital, get more income, decrease your risk and reduce your tax burden. You will leave with valuable information you can act upon immediately, such as:
- How will the new tax reform bill impact your bottom line and retirement nest egg?
- How you can create a guaranteed retirement income that you and your spouse cannot outlive.
- How to properly plan for rising healthcare costs, inflation and higher interest rates during retirement.
- How you may keep up with inflation while safeguarding your investments from risk.
- How to pass your IRA to your children or grandchildren – without giving most of it to the IRS.
- How future tax rate increases may affect your retirement and will you be left with enough money?
- Key questions you should ask any financial advisor.
Join us for a complimentary dinner at Mariner’s Inn and discover how hundreds of local residents have simplified their retirement and lowered their overall risk. There is no obligation and nothing will be sold.
Reservations are required. Seating is limited and fills quickly.
Call our 24-hour reservation line at: (844) 323-1985 (Toll Free, 24 hours)
Or register online at: www.youRSVP.com and enter code: QEHYEZ
This event is for first time attendees only. Over age 50. Please no children, agents or brokers.
About Your Course Presenter:
Pete Cymbalak is the president of Empowered Financial Management in Madison. He is an experienced financial professional with a focus on retirement strategies and asset preservation for families and retirees. Pete is well-recognized in the community and is the host of “The Empowered Financial Show,” airing Saturdays on 1310 WIBA AM at 9 AM.
Through classes at colleges and libraries, Pete has educated and enlightened area residents on how to help protect, preserve, and pass on wealth to their families. After serving in the Navy, Pete has lived in the Madison area for over 25 years with his wife Tammy. They have two children – a son who attends college at Moody Bible Institute and a daughter who has graduated college, launched multiple businesses, and is married. They also have two Bernese Mountain Dogs and a cat.